iValue University Lectures: Teaching a class?
- Invite us to be a guest lecturer at your university or school
- We have spoken at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Columbia University Department of Biomedical Informatics, and the NYU School of Professional Studies
iValue Executive Seminars: Are you on the right course to create shareholder value from technology?
- Are your technology investments creating value, rather than destroying it?
- Can you tell your shareholders how much value technology has created?
- Do you know how to construct a technology system to create value?
- Do you have the right tools to measure technology value
iValue can help you answer YES! to all these questions. Here's how:
The iValue Seminars arebased on a highly acclaimed book endorsed by Harvard
The iValue seminars are designed for executives. You will learn to use tools that can help you assess the impact on shareholder value of your technology initiatives and portfolio of technology assets. These tools have been developed through extensive research and testing in real-world environments. The course leaders are specialists in the field, who have developed and deployed these tools in companies that range from the Fortune 500 to mid-sized firms.
Choose these offerings to get on course:
How to Value Information Technology: You will learn to use VITA™, a powerful method to evaluate technology initiatives.
The Portfolio Strategy Approach to Technology Investment: You will develop critical skills to get the most value from your portfolio of technology investments.
Technology Cost Optimization: Three day session for technology professionals to be successful at optimizing their technology costs.
Technology Risk Assessment and Management: Three day session to train you to maximize the probability a system will be an economic success. Seminar includes a one-year license to the iValue software that will make it easy to get questions answered fast.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives responsible for corporate and technology strategy as well as the financial performance of an enterprise
- CEO's CFO's, CIO's, Vice Presidents, Directors of Finance and Technology, MIS Management, Financial Analysts, Investment Bankers, Turnaround Specialists, Consultants, Project Managers, Technology Professionals, Engineering Managers, System Architects
- Staff members leading or participating in the conception, development and operation of an technology system
- Anyone that needs to understand the contribution of technology investments to shareholder value
The iValue Approach
a relaxing experience in an exclusive environment
The executive conferences we offer are not ordinary. Expect to have fun while exploring the cutting edge. Meeting sites include the New York Athletic Club, the University of Chicago Midway Club, and the University Club of San Francisco.
Receive personalized attention
We limit the session sizes to 15 executives in order to give you the best service, instruction, and comfort. It is our pleasure to provide you with personalized attention and discuss your needs. The course leaders and staff are dedicated to your success.
Get hands on experience
Collaborate on actual cases, designed to give you experience with key concepts and methods as well arriving at the best solution.
Network with senior executives
You will have the opportunity to spend time with colleagues outside the learning sessions. Join us for cocktail receptions in the evening.